Read the latest news from BC Pension Corporation.
- BC Pension Corporation recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers for 2020
BC Pension Corporation was recognized today as one of BC’s Top Employers for 2020 by MediaCorp Canada Inc., organizers of the annual Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition.
- 2018/19 Annual Report
Our 2018/19 Annual Report is now available. The report provides a progress update on our nine-year strategic plan and highlights of our operational accomplishments.
- BC Pension Corporation appoints Joel Levinson as vice president, Member and Employer Experience
BC Pension Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Joel Levinson as vice president, Member and Employer Experience.
- BC Pension Corporation CEO Laura Nashman wins 2018 BC CEO Award
BC Pension Corporation’s leader, Laura Nashman, will be recognized by Business in Vancouver magazine with a 2018 BC CEO Award.
- 2017/18 Annual Report
We moved into the final phase of our strategic plan, culminating in the completion of five pension plan websites, and continued our strong service to plan boards, members and employers.
- 2016/17 Annual Report
We transformed the pension experience, responded to rising service demands and supported our staff, the heart of our organization.
- Pension Corporation CEO one of Business in Vancouver’s 2017 Influential Women in Business
Business in Vancouver magazine has named British Columbia Pension Corporation CEO Laura Nashman as one of their 2017 Influential Women in Business.
- BC Pension Corporation recognized as one of Canada’s best managed companies
Excellence Canada recognizes BC Pension Corporation with prestigious Gold level in Canada Awards for Excellence.
- 2015/16 Annual Report
We brought our transformation to life and continued to provide professional, high-quality service to plan members.
- Special report: Assessing the economic impacts of Pension-Income Spending in British Columbia
Research shows that BC’s public sector retirees spend their pension income where they live, which benefits both their community and the BC economy.